Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy new year

Martin-Klein has added a photo to the pool:

Happy new year

Yeah 2011 is nearly over and I am really curious how 2012 will develop. It feels like yesterday when I sat in my old flat and hoping everything will be fine 2011 and yes it is! And it developed better than I imagined and so 2012 will be do better, too.

This shot isnt a selfie and was done from Daniel while we did the levitation shot.

At this point I will say thank you to you all, those who comment my images, those who I look up and be great inspiration to me, and everyone who is just there :)

Perhaps this is a good moment to tell about my 50 to 50 project which will start tomorrow. 50 days, 50 pictures with the 50mm lens. Oh my god I am not quite sure what I did to myself with that :)

I wish you a happy new year :)

Ah, you can also follow me on Twitter, visit my on Facebook, or take a look at my portfolio.


Strobist-setup:
- 580 EXII with 1/2 CTO through Apollo Westcott Softbox cam left
- triggered with Phottix Tetra



No comments:

Post a Comment