Tuesday, May 8, 2012

let's just pretend it's summer

Dennis' Photography has added a photo to the pool:

let's just pretend it's summer

Then others pretend it's summer, others pretend it's summer
Let's just pretend it's summer, let's just pretend it's summer


I Heart Sharks - Summer


Finally it's summer! It's warm, sunny and I'm totally happy with it.
You may wonder why I've taken a shot of this tulip with a black background and stuff, without that summer/spring/whatever feeling... Dunno guys, I've got these two flashes around here and they were screaming for use :D

I do really hope you'll like this shot!!!

Dennis


P.S. I really recommend to view this in large!



Don't forget to meet me on 500px! And feel free to leave a comment


Nikon D700
Nikkor 28-105mm f3.5-4.5 AF-D

focal length: 105mm
f/11(sharpest spot on my lens)
1/80 sec.
ISO 100

Strobist: 2x Nikon SB28
one on the right side behind the camera@1/32 aiming up on some relfectors and one on the left side aiming on the tulip @1/32

Processed with Capture NX2 & Photoshop CS4



No comments:

Post a Comment