Saturday, September 1, 2012

#1 in the WEST!

Jamerson Photography has added a photo to the pool:

#1 in the WEST!

As I'm posting this, the Giants have just beaten the Cubs 5-2! Nice! Well, it's that time a year folks...Penent Race Time. If your team is in it, this is the best time of the season. And the boys from the bay are definitely in it. With todays win, the Giants have a five game lead in the west! Ok, lets talk photo. The background is an HDR shot of an alley I shot downtown in San Francisco. I shot myself in my home studio. I was watching LIT UP with Joel Grimes (great show on framednetwork.com) and suggested doing 100-300 of these to get good...whew I have a lot of practicing to do!
Press L to view on black!

Canon T2i
EF 24-70mm 2.8 L USM

AB800 in Beauty dish @12:00 camera axis
2 AB800's in large gridded soft boxes @ 10:00 & 2:00

Lightroom 3
CS5

Check out my photostream here!



No comments:

Post a Comment