Friday, August 31, 2012

Original photo before mirroring.

photosmakemehappy.com has added a photo to the pool:

Original photo before mirroring.

I thought it would be fun to shave half of my face and see exactly how different each side would be if I mirrored each. I set up an AB800 (1/4 power) with a beauty dish directly in front of my face pointing down, and held a silver reflector on my chest to bounce the light under my chin, triggered with cybersyncs.

I then took the image in photoshop and cut it directly in half. I then "folded" each side over and lined them up as close as I could. Its interesting to see the little differences in each side of the face and how the change the overall portrait!

If you'd like to see the details of creating this photo, feel free to check out www.photosmakemehappy.com/reverse-face

CameraNikon D700
Exposure0.02 sec (1/50)
Aperturef/10.0
Focal Length80 mm
ISO Speed200
Exposure Bias-1/3 EV



No comments:

Post a Comment