Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Skull Burners

simon.anderson has added a photo to the pool:

Skull Burners

A friend at work makes his own range of relishes and sauces and has asked me to take some product shots for his portfolio and website.
I took loads of different types of shots including the normal white background pictures but thought I would share this one with a vibrant red backdrop.
I chose red due to the nature of some of the sauces which can be very very very hot.
I used red poster paper on a homemade table top stand then lit everything with three flashguns.
Two Jessops 360 AFDs were pointing directly at the backdrop and had on red gels and set to 1/16th power.
The main flashgun was my Nikon SB600 which was set to 1/2 power and was on a stand directly behind the camera pointing towards the ceiling, I held my silver reflector just above the flashgun and directed the light back towards the jars to spread the light.

Please check out my friend Harrys website and don't forget to buy something to give it a try.
www.skullburner.co.uk
Everything is made with fresh ingredients.

Taken With
►Nikon D300s
►Nikon 16-85 @31mm
►Tripod + Cable release
►White Balance set to flash
►Yongnuo RF-602 trigger + recievers
►1 x Nikon SB600
►2 x Jessops 360 AFDs + Red Gels
►Silver Reflector

Press 'L' on your keyboard for your ultimate mouth watering experience



No comments:

Post a Comment