Monday, July 16, 2012

Not the Brightest Idea

Photog°Scott has added a photo to the pool:

Not the Brightest Idea

Website || Pinterest

Please, no banners / 'seen in ___ group' images.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Strobist Info

LP120 || Camera left || 1/4 power || white shoot-thru umbrella

*All triggered via Pocket Wizards.

. . . . . . . . . . .

*Limited Internet Access. Comments returned when possible! Sorries!

"To have a great idea, have a lot of them." -- Thomas A. Edison

Let's face it. Sometimes, we don't have the brightest of ideas. In truth, I'm scrambing a little bit since I moved. Half of my stuff is between places, and I'm limited to what I can photograph based on time constraints and what I have on hand at the moment.

So . . . lampshade? It'll have to do!

94/365



No comments:

Post a Comment