Monday, April 30, 2012

Eric "the hat"

rakkasan69 has added a photo to the pool:

Eric "the hat"

Got a new monolight with a battery pack. So my friend Eric said he was going to help me to learn how to use it. Went to a park and he said to help me out he was going to give me the worst lighting senario possible. We were in a gazeebo at sunset and he had a hat with glasses. Needless to say it was not easy. So how did I do?

Strobist info ::
pixel king wireless triggers.
620 flashpoint monolight
flashpoint battery pack
canon 7d
50mm 1.8 prime
speed light off of my right shoulder
aimed down with a reflector on his lap and off to the left to bounce the light back in. Any advice would be helpful since this was my first attempt. Thank you Eric for the help and pushing my boundries.



No comments:

Post a Comment