Monday, April 30, 2012

DR's Room

Michael Connell has added a photo to the pool:

DR's Room

My buddy Greg and I were supposed to get together one night for a colaborative model shoot. Our model couldn't make it but that didn't stop us from playing with lights in the dark. We decided to just light up what we could find.

This was taken with my super compact and mobile street strobist setup: a Fuji X100, two flashes, compact stands, and whatever modifiers I can fit in a small messenger bag.

Processing info:
- Raw conversion, a bit of burning, and some vignette in Lightroom.
- Nik HDR Efex used to create an HDR image from single raw file, which was blended with the original in with Photoshop.
- Topaz Labs Adjust - Gritty preset blended in with Photoshop.

Strobist info:
Back light: SB-28 on the ground fired up the wall.
Overhead: SB-28 with small Rogue Flashbender rolled into snoot.
Trigger: Cactus V

Latest blog entry: Light in Motion.

Hit 'L' to view it large!

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus

I welcome comments and I will be happy to reciprocate by checking out and commenting on your photostream. Group invites are welcome, but I do not participate in Post / Award groups. I reserve the right to delete gaudy, glittery, flashing group invite icons!



No comments:

Post a Comment