Saturday, March 31, 2012

Andrew (13/100)

Kevin_Housen has added a photo to the pool:

Andrew (13/100)

Andrew works occasionally at an antique store and happened to be there the day we walked in to look around. It was kind of a slow day so we started chatting a bit. I mentioned the Strangers project to him and he agreed to a photo after some questions. There was a colorful wall just outside so I asked him to stand by it. Andrew was a natural in front of the lens. Turns out his dad was a photojournalist, so he’s been photographed many times. (My dad was also a professional photographer, so I know how that goes).

Strobist info: 580EXII with a ¼ CTO, zoomed to 135mm, camera left, triggered by a PW.

Thanks to Andrew for being part of my strangers project. Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers at the 100 Strangers Flickr Group page www.flickr.com/groups/100strangers/.



No comments:

Post a Comment