Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Santa might have a very nice present from Ava (IMG_5529a)

Alaskan Dude has added a photo to the pool:

Santa might have a very nice present from Ava (IMG_5529a)

Ava is one of the absolutely most striking, stunning women I've ever shot with. The great thing is I did have a chance for a quick shoot with her (proving life is good), the bad news is I think she was visiting from Arizona and only here for a few days (he says with big sad eyes).

My dear friend Anna, aka Lady Battikah, invited me to a group shoot she organized at a hotel in Anchorage, Alaska in November 2011. The theme was Christmas outfits but also included Gothic boots and other outfits - what a spectacle. Ava was one of Anna's guests - showing that Anna definitely has great tastes!

Strobist info - I went with a two light set-up using a Canon 580EXII at 1/2 power shot through a white umbrella and a Vivitar 285HV, also shot through an umbrella. I triggered the lights with Cybersync equipment.



No comments:

Post a Comment