Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Escape

vujiphotos has added a photo to the pool:

Escape

Over the last year, I, along with my other Peoria Strobist group admins, have been trying to boost the interaction and growth of the group. One of the best things we ever implemented was our Strobist meetups, especially our October "Halloween" shoot.

These images are some of my favorite from this year and really defines for me what being a member of an off-camera lighting group is all about. We had a total blast with everyone, including photographers, dressing up and modeling. A special thanks goes to Travis & Tesa Bailie for letting us "borrow" their spooky barn and farm fields for the evening.

This Shot
Right after the "crawling" shot with Layna, I asked Cassy to join us and went for a "war torn brides" shot. I love that the girls are pulling their skirts up to run faster from whatever may be chasing them and I'm especially glad that they took my direction to have Cassy look at the camera while Layna was looking over her shoulder for their "chasers!"

Strobist Info
SB600, through softbox, 1/8th power, on stand camera right



No comments:

Post a Comment