Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 365 - (365) DAYS OF NNAMDI

Jean Aimart has added a photo to the pool:

Day 365 - (365) DAYS OF NNAMDI

[31/11/2011]

[365/365]

Made it!! It's a really nice feeling to have finished this project, I really did think about quitting really early on but I'm seriously glad I didn't.
Looking back at my photos I've improved and learnt so much, I've developed a passion for collecting and shooting with film cameras. Day 12 still remains one of my favourites photos despite not really having a clue how I did it.
Looking back on the year, its been a good year, better than 2010, I started the year lost in a very bad way and now, I'm still lost but in a good way :)

Many thanks to everyone who followed me on this incredible journey
and congratulations to everyone who finishes today :)
& Happy New Year

Had to wack out the dysfunctional strobist set-up I have for this :)

Strob Info:
Vivtar 550FD, slight camera left & high, full, through reflective umbrella

That Dude With A Camera :D

PS: I start project 52 & 100 Strangers next week



No comments:

Post a Comment