Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lily

Photog°Scott has added a photo to the pool:

Lily

Website || Pinterest

Please, no banners / 'seen in ___ group' images.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Strobist Info

LP120 || Camera right || 1/8 power || white shoot-thru umbrella

*All triggered via Pocket Wizards.

. . . . . . . . . . .

*Limited Internet Access. Comments returned when possible! Sorries!

Pretty similar shot to yesterday (which I hate doing), but it's a new fold and could be something of a series, if I really keep at it. Because of my move, my entire state of living is in transition. This includes all my props, some of my photography gear and my major workstation that I usually process images on. And the internet. That's a big one.

So, until I can get all of that sorted, I've just got to work with my current, available options. Right now, that's origami. Which is a ton of fun.

96/365



No comments:

Post a Comment