Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Inch Worm Macro

capturedenigma has added a photo to the pool:

Inch Worm Macro

I revisted my macro love of late, so i figured i'd take it one step further and blow the dust of my Kenko extension tubes.

I invested in macro gear while back and haven't used it much because i was trying to learn to lighting, which i failed at pretty much in my opinion. So the change of pace has been refreshing getting away from the self inflicted pressure.

I used the Nikon F1.8 50mm prime lens with 20mm Kenko entension tube. I used My Hanel Combi xt trigger and reciever with my SB600 with diffusion dome off camera from above , camera left. No cropping in here. This shot was hand held.

Strobist Info:
Nikon D90
Nikon F1.8 50mm Prime Lens
Kenko 20mm extension tube
SB600 with diffusion dome from above and slight left at 1/2 power
F9.0 for DOF with the extension tube on
1/200th
ISO: 200



No comments:

Post a Comment