Wednesday, July 18, 2012

330/365

Miss Minie ♥ :Process Of Illumination: has added a photo to the pool:

330/365

BOOM!

I'm pretty proud of this one, I must say.

I borrowed my gorgeous friend Jasa and took a trip down to my favorite bus station after dark tp test out my new softbox and umbrella, and just go nuts with absolutely everything I own (minus the reflector). I played with all sorts of combinations of lighting, and I love that this place was already well-lit so I just got to be creative. None of the bus passengers bothered us, the security people seemed down, and even though my gear was scattered EVERYWHERE, there was no problem with random passerby's.

This was actually the end of this part of the shoot, and I aaaalmost wanted to shoot Jasa here, but I decided to just move on because I didn't think I'd have enough space to work any magic here (the camera is RIGHT up against another wall behind it. That's when I remembered I wanted to take an awesome self portrait here. So I went for it, and I LOVE it! Despite my painfully soft low-shutter-speed focus :/

I can't WAIT to edit more photos!

Shoot-through umbrella w/ speedlite, camera left
Softbox w/ speedlite camera right

FacebookBlogZenfoliowww.theminie.com



No comments:

Post a Comment