ChrisG Photography has added a photo to the pool:
Photographer: Chris Goddard MM #1808804
Model: Grace MM#2479548
MUAH: Keanna Keim MM#2499186
Follow me on Facebook!
www.chris-goddard.com/home
Follow Keanna on Facebook too!
It's been a rough and frustrating 2 weeks. I received my PLM and really wanted to give it a go but had not 1, not 2 but 4 straight models cancel on me at the last minute. I was pretty upset but luckily I finally got to put it use yesterday in studio with Grace. I will have a BTS video with some thoughts and mini review of the PLM up later tonight so look forward to that. I really wanted to try a shot like this for awhile so I gave it a go and loved the outcome.
Strobist: BTS video with setup and a mini review of the PLM here Einstein with 86" soft silver PLM not diffused 90° CR and about 6' from her and had my MUAH, Keanna, hold a silver reflector in front to bounce some light back in for fill. Simple but really like the outcome.
Warning!!!! Please no creepers. I've had a big issue recently with folks who favorite it only to check and they have no photostream but go around favoriting pics of women. This is not that kind of photography and I will block anyone who favorites it that doesn't have a photostream with recent relative photo's of their own. It's sketchy and will be dealt with promptly. I apologize to those who legitimately leave feedback Thanks and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment