americanadian_8 has added a photo to the pool:
19/52 Jump! - This is my dog Popo. We have had him for 5 years now and I have to say when my wife first had the idea of getting a dog I wasn't completely into it. After some convincing (didn't take too much) we got this little shih tzu and I have to say he's the best dog you could ever ask for. Great personality and very smart. It really is amazing on how much you get attached to your pets. They are one of the family for sure. Oh, and for this shot he had way too many treats in a row!
Strobist info: 1 580EXll at 1/16 power backwards reflection through white umbrella high camera right at 45 pointed at dog 3 feet away. Additional 580EXll camera left on stand 1/64 power approx 2 feet away covered with cup for light diffusion. Triggered by pocket wizard plus.
No comments:
Post a Comment