Tuesday, March 20, 2012

When You Absolutely Need to Hit Something

marcuzaureliuz has added a photo to the pool:

When You Absolutely Need to Hit Something

Day 4: When you absolutely need to hit something...

We all go through days where we're bogged down with office work and stuff that we hate to do but needs to be attended to as if its a life or death situation. Sometimes its our fault, most of the time its an emergency caused by some dingwad on the other end of the line who planned the whole activity but forgot to tell anyone else about it... Whoops, getting too personal there...

Anyway, I for one needed to lose some steam today but I needed to submit my DAY 4 photo as well. I was playing with the idea of hitting something with an electric fly swatter but I decided that golf would look cooler. I personally dont play golf, because I dont like to play golf. Its too complicated and costly. Luckily, my housemate usually leaves his clubs at home and today was not different. After dinner, I quickly set up the lights, asked the wife to pop some shots, sat down in front of the laptop and after, hmmm i dont know, an hour or so "wink" wink"... here's the final product...



No comments:

Post a Comment