Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 81- Why I love my job!

Wishard of Oz (back @ school) has added a photo to the pool:

Day 81- Why I love my job!

March 21, 081/366 (1542/1827)- I was setting up some backgrounds and lights we will use for a demonstration on portraits in my class tomorrow when these two cheerful young ladies volunteered to test it out for me; I'm never at a loss for attractive models!

I've taught the older sister of the one on the left, and this is the fourth young lady from the family of the one on the right with braces. Her mom & dad also went to school here, plus aunts and uncles!

Strobist info- SB900's in translucent umbrella diffusors camera left & right, SB900 overhead and slightly behind with small diffusor, all fired with SU800 in TTL mode, 85mm f1.8 Nikkor (although shot at F6.3 I think).



No comments:

Post a Comment