Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 52/365: Summer Already!?

AlexCaza has added a photo to the pool:

Day 52/365: Summer Already!?

----------------------------------------
Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
----------------------------------------

I don't really know what the title of the shot has to do with the actual shot... But, this was taken while I was trying to get something quite a bit different that wasn't working out. Basically the grass was too long and it was hiding my Flip-Flops which basically just looked like I had a G-String on each foot... So, after watching a "5 Minute Photo" session with Zack Arias, for www.froknowsphoto.com, it gave me the idea to try the back lit, rim light only photo since I thought it looked really, really awesome.

In other news, I wasn't getting much interest in my 7D sadly, so I'll be pulling it off Kijiji and I'll start using it again as I was beginning to miss it. Maybe I'll just get a 5D MK1 used since I really do want a FF camera, I just don't have the funds right now.

Strobist:

Sigma 530 Super & YN 560: Behind subject pointed at lens fired bare @ 24mm @ 1/4 power.



No comments:

Post a Comment