Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Roman 2yrs old

JMSF415 has added a photo to the pool:

Roman 2yrs old

I remember reading a blog post a few years ago about over exposing the background when shooting outdoors to make it completely white. I did it a few times but stop using the technique. (forgot about it) So the other day while at the park I accidentally over exposed my shot and I remembered about the technique I had read. I went to my car and pulled out my SB800 along with a 33' Umbrella and took this portrait of my son. A dad came up to me and asked what I was doing.. he was blown away with the way the portrait came out. He said.. Not in a million years I'd would have guessed this was taken at the park. There's a ton of techniques that you can do with one light that I've read on Zack Arias Blog Site

Strobist : One Light
Nikon SB800 in a 33' Umbrella
Triggered by Pocketwizards Plus II



No comments:

Post a Comment