rob.owen76 has added a photo to the pool:
I came across the work and training videos of Damian Lovegrove and was impressed with his bold lighting styles so I thought I'd try to emulate some of the images.
Totally derivative, but I learnt a lot from playing in the studio, it's something I must do more often.
Lighting was a bit of a challenge as it was a mix of Elinchrom lights, Alien Bees, and small flashes.
Elinchrom 500s with 20 degree grids rear left and right for the rim light, both fired optically. Alien Bee white beauty dish above, and just in front of model angled straight down to light with the very edge of the light, fired by Elinchrom Skyport. Lastolite Triflector in front of the model. Elinchrom Quadra on the floor behing the model with a pastel pink gel to light and colour the background.
Model - Maria (MM 1937267)
MUA - Jade (MM 1807326)
No comments:
Post a Comment