Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Jesse and the Challenger

Giarc80HC has added a photo to the pool:

Jesse and the Challenger

My car was rear-ended a couple of months back and was lucky enough to get to drive this amazing Dodge Challenger for six weeks while the shop completed repairs. The car is super responsive and was a real thrill to drive.

I was hanging out with my friend Jesse shortly after the accident and he was wearing this deer sweatshirt. I loved it and thought it would make for a really great picture to have him pose in front of the car wearing the sweatshirt.

My batteries were dying so I wasn't getting quite the output I wanted from my flashes, leaving the jet black car a bit dark. Luckily I was able to make it presentable in photoshop.

Lighting: 2 SB900s 1 camera left and one camera right fired through umbrellas and triggered by D700 commander mode.



No comments:

Post a Comment