Monday, February 13, 2012

Jemma.

Michael-Slater has added a photo to the pool:

Jemma.

Jemma has never modelled before. Although a naturally confident person she was nervous about posing for a photoshoot. An hour later and we were starting to get some great results. The most rewarding photoshoot by far, it was fantastic to see her confidence in front of the camera grow with every shot taken.
I love using Photoshop after a shoot. Although many will argue my work is not purist, As a trained fine artist, I see it as a creative outlet to allow me to push an image towards away from the limitations of a camera and closer to what I may visualise in my head. Today, I took advantage of a little free time to experiment with a couple of techniques I wanted to try. I wanted to achieve a slightly hyper-real look without losing to much detail in the original picture.

Strobist info: 150w Studio head fired through beauty dish 5 feet from model on camera right. Triggered by Cactus v4



No comments:

Post a Comment