leelathekid has added a photo to the pool:
Lighting Info: ISO 1250 f/32 1/200s. 1 SB-800 handheld camera left set to TTL -1 triggered with Nikon CLS.
I left the ISO at 1250 after playing with this lens around the house using ambient light. A friend of mine let me borrow is Tamron 90mm f/2.8 macro lens in exchange for my fast 50. The first look through this lens at life size reproduction was absolutely intoxicating to see the world at this perspective. I had a similar sensation the first time I looked through and ultra-wide angle lens. The only reason I don't have my own macro lens yet is a lack of funds. But I have a job interview in an hour, so maybe I can better fund my hobby. Really enjoyed this lens and was surprised by how solid it felt, in addition it might have the smoothest focus ring of any auto focus lens I have used. I hope my fiend is having the same fun with my 50mm f/1.4
No comments:
Post a Comment