Will Tanna has added a photo to the pool:
Hi, my name is Will and I am a Mac :P
Photo studio 2.0 is a go! This was a quick test I did with the new set up. Re-created the whole studio pretty much. Way more sturdy and this one won't fall down :P It also is much cleaner and compact so the girlfriend is happy. :) I need to do a couple more things to fine tune it but overall it is really working! I have never edited a photo that came out pure white in the background, or even lighted a picture so it would be. Now that I have this set up I feel like I have even more to learn! It took me 20-30 min to get the lights right and I am still not 100% happy with the result, but I am learning! I am looking forward to using my set-up more and getting more practice in! Enjoy!
Strobist Info:
2 AB 800-- 1 right of camera (powered at 1/2), 1 left of camera (powered at 1/32)
2 shoot through umbrella's
triggered with cybersyncs
1'st comment there is a picture of the setup (ignore the 580EX ii)
No comments:
Post a Comment